Grant writing webinar held on August 13
August 12, 2013
The second of a three-part series, Grant Writing Fundamentals: Positioning Your Organization for Success Webinar, will be held on Tuesday, August 13 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in room #106 of McLendon Hall.Â Participants of this webinar will learn grant writing techniques and receive seasoned advice from Hanover Research Grants consultants. Participants will also gain a comprehensive understanding of how to position programs for grant funding through well designed, well written, and highly competitive grant proposals. Register to attend at http://ecsu-spcg.eventbrite.com.
What You'll Learn:
- Understanding funding announcements
- Writing grant narratives to address the application review criteria
- Developing SMART objectives and outcomes
- Program budgeting
- Planning for program evaluation and sustainability
Â Who Should Attend:
- Grants and development professionals looking to better understand the basics of federal and foundation grant writing
- Staff members who are involved in any component of the grant seeking or grants management effort looking for an introductory or refresher presentation of best practices
- Principal investigators, grant writers, and grant management teams seeking introductory strategies to best address proposal requests
For more information, contact Sarah Roberts, 252-335-3250 in the Office of Sponsored Programs and Grants.